NUTRITIONAL VALUES (The energy and nutrient values per 100 grams)
Our products: TS-EN-ISO 9001:2000 Quality Management System and
ISO 22000 Food Safety Management System Certificate
Manufactured in our facilities.
Pistachio is a shelled fruit from the gum tree family (Anacardiaceae) that can be eaten and its name given to its tree. This tree takes its name from Gaziantep, one of the cities where it grows most. It grows from pistachio tree, is oily, thin-skinned. It is used in the production of cough syrup in confectionery and also in pharmacy.
- Softens the breast. It stops the cough.
- Relieves kidney and gall bladder pain.
- Decreases glucose absorption in the small intestine and prevents blood sugar from rising.
- Increases sexual desires, strengthens the body and mind.
- It strengthens the heart. It reduces the risk of coronary heart disease.
- Cleans the lung from inflammation.
- It reduces kidney and meshane sands.
- If eaten regularly, it strengthens the limbs.