NUTRITIONAL VALUES (The energy and nutrient values per 100 grams)
Our products: TS-EN-ISO 9001:2000 Quality Management System and
ISO 22000 Food Safety Management System Certificate
Manufactured in our facilities.
The use of sunflower as a snack is very common both in our country and in different countries of the world, and is included in the most consumed snack by people in many countries.There is vitamin E in its composition, which prevents the body fat from rancid. The seeds of this flower, which gives face sun all day, also contain vitamin D, which is found in very few plants. As it is known, vitamin D enables the body to use calcium and phosphorus better.Sunflower is also superior to vitamins A, K and B. It contains folic acid, nicotinic acid and pantothenic acid bile, which prevent anemia and are rare in foods.
- The phosphorus and zinc it contains, the formation of bones and teeth
required for. In addition, phosphorus, contraction of the heart muscle and helps regulate kidney functions.
- Containing zinc, healing wounds, acne prevention, strengthening of the immune system, recurrent
- Elimination of infections, strengthening of sensitivity to taste and smell,It is important in terms of increasing sperm motility.
- The vitamin B6 it contains helps to keep the immune system strong, It is beneficial for low blood sugar.Vitamin E in sunflower oil regulates its functions, helps healing wounds, prostate
- It protects against cancer, delays skin aging.