NUTRITIONAL VALUES (The energy and nutrient values per 100 grams)
Our products: TS-EN-ISO 9001:2000 Quality Management System and
ISO 22000 Food Safety Management System Certificate
Manufactured in our facilities.
It is a very nutritious food, rich in starch, sugar and vitamins. Dry hazelnuts contain 66% oil and 17% nitrogen; most A, B, B: vitamins are found. There is also a rare vitamin E in hazelnuts, along with wheat.
- It is energizing and nutritious.
- It gives protein without leaving any residue in the body and normal functioning of the body, helps not to fall weak.
- In periods of convalescence after the illness and also all day body and
- It helps those who are faced with mental wear.
- Physical and mental fatigue resolves, gives strength to the body.
- Iron anemia, digestion and It helps in preventing circulatory system disorders.