NUTRITIONAL VALUES (The energy and nutrient values per 100 grams)
Our products: TS-EN-ISO 9001:2000 Quality Management System and
ISO 22000 Food Safety Management System Certificate
Manufactured in our facilities.
Coming from the legume family, peanuts differ from other plants in that they produce their fruits under the ground.
- Occurrence of heart diseases in peanuts reduces the risk.
- Controls blood sugar levels.
- It prevents anemia.
- Maintains proper levels of iron and calcium in the body.
- High cholesterol problems in meat and dairy products
- Consumption of peanuts increases these cholesterol levels.
- It is one to one to balance.