NUTRITIONAL VALUES (The energy and nutrient values per 100 grams)
Our products: TS-EN-ISO 9001:2000 Quality Management System and
ISO 22000 Food Safety Management System Certificate
Manufactured in our facilities.
The scientific name of cashew or "Indian nut" is "Anacardium occidentale". India ranks first and Brazil ranks second among the countries engaged in production and trade in the world.Since the cashew tree loves tropical temperatures, its production is highly developed in these countries. At the beginning of the century, when the Portuguese invaded Brazil, they also discovered the cashew tree. Portuguese sailors carried the cashew seeds from Brazil to the west African coast, enabling the first Portuguese who settled in these lands to grow it there.
- It strengthens the immune system.
- It reduces the tension of the menstrual period.
- Your nerves and heart muscles are healthy makes it work.
- Contained potassium lowering blood pressure has the feature.
- Needing supplements, especially in pregnant women
- Contains the mineral iron.
- Contains vitamin D for strong bones
ensures that bone diseases prevents its occurrence.