tuzlu iç fıstık
NUTRITIONAL VALUES (The energy and nutrient values per 100 grams)
Our products: TS-EN-ISO 9001:2000 Quality Management System and
ISO 22000 Food Safety Management System Certificate
Manufactured in our facilities.
Peanut is a valuable plant that contains oil, protein, carbohydrate, vitamins and mineral substances from the legume family, and its stem is used in various ways, especially in the oil industry and snack making, in dry grass and bark. 32 types of peanuts have been identified; Some of them are one-year, some of them are perennial.
- It is useful against gastritis, heartburn and heartburn.
- It is beneficial for heart health.
- Reduces the cholesterol rate in the blood and heart and
- It reduces the risk of vascular diseases.
- It is one of the protective foods against cancer.
- It is effective in facilitating learning.
-It has an effect on mental fatigue.